Friday, September 12, 2008

Little Big Planet

This game is going to be Huge. 

There aren't that many games on the horizon that I am truley looking forward to. This one is defiantley on the short list though. 

I have been formulating plans for level design, character design and what I want to take pictures of (with my Playstation Eye) to add to the game. I can honestly say that this game is a big reason why I am happy that I went ahead and got a PS3. Being able to design so much from just one simple game is just amazing. My creative juices are certainly flowing now. 

More than just being able to design levels and such on my own is the prospect that everyone out there that also has the game is doing the same, AND we can share. I heard on one of the many Podcast that I listen to, they were making a pool on how long it would take before the first "Super Mario" level was uploaded. Its a forgone conclusion that it will happen, but hey, that's what this game was made for. 

October 21st can't get here soon enough for me. I have already paid off mine and will be there first thing to pick up my copy. 

No comments: