Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Will work for games...


So upon finding out that my wife is probably pregnant, i have come to the realization that i will for at least the next 18 or so years be without a "disposable income". My only solution for this is to sell off anything and everything that i can to get money to feed my hunger (i.e. games, not drugs, alcohol, or gambling).

The first thing on my "Must Go" list is my collection of cds. Of which i own about 400. So now i am going to embark on the long journey on ripping my cds that i may actually care to have later in life to my computer. I don't think there will be any system to doing this (genre as opposed to alphabetical) but i know no matter how i approach it, it will take me a looong time. 

Also i am looking into getting a large external hard drive to store all this info on. I am thinking that about a 350 or a 500 gig will do me just fine. i don't think i would ever be able to fill up a Terabyte of space, at least not during the life span on my current computer. 

I will probably start this task this weekend when i have some down time between my Madden League games and rounds of Tiger Woods 09 and Rock Band 2 Battles (reviews of all pending). 

No comments: